Fun and safe
Health and Safety
In the beerbike design, safety plays an important role, along with the ergonomics.
We’re all about fun at Damtours, but we take your safety very seriously. That’s why our professional chauffeurs are both cautious and sober. They will follow set routes that have been rigorously checked for safety.
While driving, it is important that everyone stays seated. Getting on and off can only take place during standstill at the designated locations where traffic permits it, because it is so busy with bikers and all the cars and other traffic. Follow all health and safety issues. Safety always comes first.
We’re all about fun at Damtours, but we take your safety very seriously. That’s why our professional chauffeurs are both cautious and sober. They will follow set routes that have been rigorously checked for safety. Damtours bikes, which are less than 1.5 metres in width, is also in full accordance with local council safety regulations. Some of our activities include alcohol and, whilst the vast majority of participants behave very well, we have an obligation to our city and its inhabitants to not offend or endanger people or property.
So, we ask you to respect the following rules:
- Please don’t get off whilst the bike is in motion.
- Do not hand out beverages to people that do not belong to your party.
- Any drunk, violent, rude or unsuitable behaviour will not be tolerated.
- Respect must be shown at all times to the local community.
- The damaging of property or possessions will be liable for prosecution.
- Only designated toilets can be used, no exceptions.
Please note that non-abidance of these rules could result in your group being evicted (without refund), criminally charged, and/or fined for damages. This will have a huge impact on your celebration, so please don’t put yourself in this situation.
ALWAYS THE BEST DEAL
Best rates guaranteed!